Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Radish Earrings!

O-kay... The Radish Earrings are up! There's three different pairs...

Radish Earrings Number one: Be nice--a friend made them. I think she used pottery clay and them painted it red.
Radish Earrings Number two: They're the ones with the green beads. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of them before I gave them away and after I'd finished them (shiny!) with clear nail polish. I made it out of oven-bake polymer clay, little glass beads, and jewelry findings.Radish Earrings Number three: Made out of polymer clay and finished with clear nail polish. If I ever get around to getting my ears pierced, I'll wear these almost every day. ;)So... yeah! Maybe something deep, maybe more pictures tomorrow. Depends on my mood.

Liese.

No comments:

Post a Comment