Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hello...

My pseudonym is Liese Turpin--a girl named Lisa Turpin is sorted into Ravenclaw in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (no, I'm not British. I just pretend I am).

And here, I'll admit it: I'm a Harry Potter fanatic. In fact, according to a quiz (that I will post tomorrow) I'm either 63% or 107% obsessed with Harry Potter. I'm not even entirely certain how that's possible.

So. Besides having some techinical difficulties with the italics and a cheesey welcome message (not that I expect anybody to red what I write here) I have some pictures of an originally not-Harry-Potter-related craft that turned into something Potterish. That's a website, you know. Potterish.

So here's my, uh, Chinese Fireball. Made by some exploited worker in China, painted by me, and then I took some poorly lit pictures of it... Hey! It was late and the lamp on my desk is horrid for picture-taking lighting.

There's a couple of other projects that I need to post (In fact, I have a little pile of 'stuff to photograph' on my poorly-lit desk at this very moment. A couple of the things in the pile I only finished this morning.) but I want to stagger the posting a little bit so that if there's a lull in my Harry Potter fanatics (not the fans themselves, just my particular Harry Potter related posting and stuff) then I'll still have stuff to post. So in maybe two days I'll post the quiz I was talking about, then three days after that I'll post one of my projects, maybe the next day I'll post something else...and eventually (when I see it again) I'll post on the Half-Blood Prince film.

'Till then...
Liese.

No comments:

Post a Comment